September 8, 2009

God is so big.

It's amazing how big our God is. How many prayers he listens to all at the same day.
today he told us all in one day
that we weren't moving and he told us to mark our calendars for the twenty ninth- that something would happen. well something happened but we didn't think that's what he meant. so mom read today and he said that ten days later god told them that he would answer their requests (ours is whether or not we should move...) and he told them to stay in the land he has given them but to continue rebuildign the temple and be set apart. so that is what we will do.
to give all of my money to someone. i don't know who yet
rebekah was accepted into liberty. praise God!
dad got something for me in his bible for me to not arouse love too soon and it was a needed reminder.
he got a verse to tell someone that they are beautiful no matter what color.
he fulfilled my desire at least temporarily for Acts 2 and i am sure he will continue to build it because that is his design for fellowship in our lives.
he gave me his holy spirit.
he is talking to us all as a family.
we have milk. praise god. and daily bread. praise god.
and i am praying dad gets a job if it's god's will and if he doesn't, then praise God because god will be our only provision.
i can't even remember all of what he's done today. i just know he is immeasurably good and i praise him.
i will exalt you.
oh yes. last night i was fidgety cause i just got back from a busy beautiful weekend praising him and working for him and seeing him work adn i didn't know what to do with myself so i read my devotional and god taught me about the benefits and necessity of rest- that rest is absolutely necessary and better than business.
praise god for family and amazing brothers and sisters in christ
i didn't know what to do for our tuesday morning bible study and sean called and had a message on leadership- we will continue to learn about leadership i think for the rest of the semester.
lord, should we learn about humility next week?
praise him he is with me always.
help me to not forget that.
keep me humble and keep pride away from me.
he was with me speaking through me this weekend. it was Him not i.
we have food to eat.
his promises remain.
he changed people's lives this weeked.
he made my pen work. (that's another story for another day)
i am going to a bible study tonight- is this an answer to my prayer for fellowship?

god has packed so much goodness into one day. i love you god. i have faith in you. move mountains. he is so big. if he can hear every prayer at every time of day and still answer so many of my family's in just ONE DAY, imagine what he could do for africa right now. what he could do for the brothels. for the abused. for the depressed. the anorexic. every single person who is human and has struggles. it's all all all all in prayer and service and He is all. if we would just pray more more would happen. the man who sows sparingly reaps sparingly and the man who sows generously reaps generously. you get what you pay for. praise god. lord help my heart to be transparent.
it is now our prayer that you set every singly captive free. every burden lifted in your time. every heart softened. every starving child fed. every homeless man given a home. every orphan adopted. in your time. thank you for redemption lord and love and hope and beautiful things. help us to not forget. help me to be always sincere and thankful. thank you for giving us opportunities to grow. thank you in advance for answering this prayer. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment